The Republic of Tira Aspiodontia
“Pride and Industry”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Tira Aspiodontia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 663 million Tira Aspiodontians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 32.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Tira Aspiodontian economy, worth 25.4 trillion guilders a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Automobile Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,236 guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tira Aspiodontia's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tira Aspiodontia's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Tira Aspiodontia relocated from The New Union to Artificial Solar System.
- : Tira Aspiodontia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tira Aspiodontia endorsed The Republic of As he ran out of switcher names Fauxia.
- : Tira Aspiodontia's influence in The New Union rose from "Zero" to "Vassal".
- : Tira Aspiodontia was endorsed by The Republic of Boulder to Birmingham.
- : Tira Aspiodontia endorsed The Hundred Oaker Wood of Oaks 37.
- : Tira Aspiodontia was endorsed by The Hundred Oaker Wood of Oaks 37.
- : Tira Aspiodontia relocated from Artificial Solar System to The New Union.
- : Tira Aspiodontia was admitted to the World Assembly.