The Kush Konnoisseur of Tim Stank
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Location: NS Asia
Regional Influence: Superpower
The Kush Konnoisseur of Tim Stank is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its public floggings and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.177 billion Stankmeisters are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.3%.
The very strong Tim Stankian economy, worth 478 trillion Stank Dimes a year, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 47,049 Stank Dimes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 175,600 per year while the poor average 8,836, a ratio of 19.9 to 1.
The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, thieves are flogged in public for their crimes, Harry Potter books are banned, and the nation is known abroad mostly for its Parliamentary antics. Crime is a problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Tim Stank's national animal is the Timmy, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Instigator" to "Enforcer".
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Auxiliary" to "Instigator".
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Diplomat" to "Auxiliary".
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia fell from "Powerbroker" to "Diplomat".
- : Tim Stank resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tim Stank's influence in NS Asia rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".