The Dominion of Thus Sprach Zarathustra
“Morte Victoriam! Plus Ultra!”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Dominion of Thus Sprach Zarathustra is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Karl Frache with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 10.716 billion Zoroastrians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Curia Julia City. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Thus Sprach Zarathustran economy, worth a remarkable 3,994 trillion Lindens a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 372,742 Lindens, with the richest citizens earning 7.9 times as much as the poorest.
The government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers, billions of Lindens are spent to take high-quality photos of the Hunter Killer Drone Nebula, notable individuals are granted land and titles, and taxpayer-funded government ads are promoting Brancaland as a premier filming location. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Thus Sprach Zarathustra's national animal is the Hunter Killer Drone, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nietzsche.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, taxpayer-funded government ads are promoting Brancaland as a premier filming location.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, notable individuals are granted land and titles.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, billions of Lindens are spent to take high-quality photos of the Hunter Killer Drone Nebula.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, the government blames all suspicious phenomena on flying saucers.
- : Thus Sprach Zarathustra endorsed The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, TSZ-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Thus Sprach Zarathustra was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Thus Sprach Zarathustra voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Thus Sprach Zarathustra voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Thus Sprach Zarathustra, children are seen fighting in the playground for bread scraps that fall out of diamond-encrusted lunchboxes.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Capitalist Paradise, Farrakhan, Zavea, Panormia, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Cecilly, Arkhane, Raj7765, Rushkaland, Rubian Empire, Florin, Masters86, Maazalik, Yoshiterra, Singu1arity, Thuringia Reich, Republic of edward, Cyrtenes, ROC Union, Sarotte, Perfect Sublime Masters, Serious Problems, The Pacific Caliphate, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aggro, The Horror Channel, Alcrestia Liakar, OspasiA, Old Blackwood, Andromeda Islands, Zerentopia, Razorback, Unibot III, ThePlace, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater-Syria, Fragmented Spero, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, CLovidia, Super Mega Awesome, Collosuss, Krotfordamions, Novi Libertas, Hyponichtmallieturam, Nation of Urie, Kahootology, ShyVini, Aianistan, and 27 others.Kaiserreich Subreddit, APKland, The Floodcity, Cleo and Topaz, NewColo, Charlie-Simba, Golexald, Allwarts, TorNaGul, Silap Inua, Parx, Visionary Union, VTML, Makdon, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Sinoco, Fauzjhia, Noneyuh, Ullava, Galindae, Anarchisticstan, Isles of Govia, Aandruzognivia, Miss Hungary, Karktopials Reborn, and Agalaesia.