The Royal Guards of Thedzos
“For the Kingdom!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Zero
The Royal Guards of Thedzos is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by King Elias with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 2.046 billion Thedzosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ferod. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thedzosian economy, worth 230 trillion marks a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 112,690 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
When people ask what the difference is between politicians and lawyers they are referred to document c15(iv) section 14.1 subsection 3.2 of the Jan 2015 political category definition guidance codes, gigantic marble churches take up almost half the land area of small villages, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams, and asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thedzos's national animal is the horse, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Sovereignty.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thedzos relocated from Dacia to Shinka.
- : Thedzos resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Thedzos removed Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Thedzos in Dacia.
- : Thedzos banned The Rogue Nation of Crescent Roses from Dacia.
- : Thedzos banned The Witch VTuber of Nui Sociere from Dacia.
- : Thedzos banned The Republic of Grestaltatse from Dacia.
- : Thedzos granted Border Control authority to the WA Delegate Thedzos in Dacia.
- : Thedzos became WA Delegate of Dacia.
- : Thedzos's influence in Dacia rose from "Zero" to "Powerbroker".
- : Thedzos was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.