The Federation of The Tealnd Isles
“If there is no tea, we are not interested”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federation of The Tealnd Isles is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Sir TeaMark Of Teainstan with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.845 billion Tealand Islesians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Teainpool. The average income tax rate is 80.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tealnd Islesian economy, worth 224 trillion Tea Standereds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 121,943 Tea Standereds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist, concussed The Tea Rabbitball players cannot remember their lineup position, and stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Tealnd Isles's national animal is the The Tea Rabbit, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Celtic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Tealnd Isles, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Following new legislation in The Tealnd Isles, concussed The Tea Rabbitball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in The Tealnd Isles, troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist.
- : The Tealnd Isles was endorsed by The All Inclusive 🌈 and 💜 of Jehenna.
- : The Tealnd Isles endorsed The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : The Tealnd Isles was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : The Tealnd Isles's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Tealnd Isles was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in The Tealnd Isles, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : The Tealnd Isles endorsed The Please Endorse Me of Beepee.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Qvait, Erinor, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Amerion, Hanguk-Nippon, Mapico, Bawkie, Farengeto, Land Without Shrimp, Xandev, Kringalia, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Anserisa, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Beepee, Holy Free, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, West Pastafaria, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, InnWorm, Laamiva, Glen Cooley, New Briantown, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Ralphburg, Ebonhand, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Yeldarbsland, Doraya, Merevane, Phanama, House Ahsanul, and 46 others.Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Alfama, Brunier, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Myhomecountry, Tughampton, Blondiesland, Treir, Synarion, Wallechi, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, WI SD EA D, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, Carrelie, Freedoom, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Choman, The United Australian States, Ipugao, East Nagaland, and Jehenna.