The Rogue Nation of The Spook Who Sat By The Door
“Laat Ons Met Rust”
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Location: Conch Kingdom
Regional Influence: Squire
The Rogue Nation of The Spook Who Sat By The Door is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 535 million Freemen are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arizona Bay. The average income tax rate is 9.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Freeman economy, worth 20.8 trillion xags a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,819 xags, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, school uniforms are compulsory, the internet has been placed under government control, and the price of freedom is about half a million xags. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. The Spook Who Sat By The Door's national animal is the panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Spook Who Sat By The Door, the price of freedom is about half a million xags.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door endorsed The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door endorsed The Commonwealth of Seolia.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door endorsed The Commonwealth of Kliffoj.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door endorsed The Republic of United Cyber Tech.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door endorsed The Dictatorship of Covoicotheval.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Great Luirokitanea.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Seolia.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Trollgestan.
- : The Spook Who Sat By The Door was endorsed by The Confederation of Swiss Hommousionopia.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Duby, Pervincia, Socialist Platypus, Liberto-Ancapistan, Balan Bar, Dyrland, Zuelong, Land of Legacy, Gatorstan, Oktadonia, Untied States of Matter, Cle Brait, Stustu, Erithian, East Lusitania, Xeorkuothertopia, Nibelia, Commuba, Kensaland, Terra Valor, Elythrea, Xavier The 1, Ciapore, StarGaiz, Glorsto, Loveable Dogs, Lislandia, Oak River, Primis Tenebris, Aelandi, Saint Killebrew, El Blurkistan, Lucensia, Kurczak Mielony, Charville, Tolerian Empire, Nova Briton, GreatBritannia, Cyzixraqab, Hamptoria, Deblar, The Orange Microwaves, Vivenxistan, The Free City of Nelson, Hubdova, Wakaru, The Psittacines, Space Nudists, Skoorb, Hockeyyekcoh, and 25 others.BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Saraai, Werstonal, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Mandarivia, Bothenry, Devonigondwana, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Jossel, Ziroxeut, Danimpalia, Nueva Rico, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Swiss Hommousionopia, Seolia, and Great Luirokitanea.