The Reunited Land of The Shadow Republik
“Peace through superior firepower”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Reunited Land of The Shadow Republik is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Rogue Shadow with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, prohibition of alcohol, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 9.804 billion Shadow Republikians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Industry, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shadow City. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Shadow Republikian economy, worth a remarkable 2,061 trillion credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 210,265 credits, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Environmentalists are advocating slash-and-burn in the nation's forests, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, and money grows on trees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Shadow Republik's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Shadow Republik was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Suvmia.
- : The Shadow Republik's influence in Lazarus rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Shadow Republik was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Shadow Republik was endorsed by The Obesotocracy of Treadwellia.
- : The Shadow Republik was endorsed by The 🐦 Kingdom of Debussy.
- : Following new legislation in The Shadow Republik, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in The Shadow Republik, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : Following new legislation in The Shadow Republik, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in The Shadow Republik, environmentalists are advocating slash-and-burn in the nation's forests.
- : Following new legislation in The Shadow Republik, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.