The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans
“Two potatoes for all!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Power
The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.788 billion Salaxians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,334 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 243,684 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government considers it a sacred duty to video bikini-clad beach swimmers, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble, the reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation, and footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, footballers are doing aerobics in the sauna to build their hot weather endurance.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the government considers it a sacred duty to video bikini-clad beach swimmers.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, law schools are hurrying to teach the "prank defense" to their students.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Free Land of Somptueux.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Free Land of Somptueux.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Kingdom of South Beavercreek.
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The United Kingdom of Island Evey.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Kingdom of South Beavercreek.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Asd State, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Venusolar, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Rogamark, Bizzarro-Preussen, Feirmont, Favenland, Kaanstan, Cuovania, Coromusia, Kialga, Gnobile, Belands, New Horensian Kingdom, Simultopia, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Mistillania, The Land of the rabbits, Total Hui, Alquanica, B e a n t i m e, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Laseri, Degranil, and 18 others.Genova 5, Cairinal, Otroina, Obvious Stupidity, Dumtaya, Hood River, Libertalia Maximus, The Potatonic Order, Zalfornisia, Khortova, Bibbletopia, Havringa, Maxatopian Islands, Sopnork, South Breston, Island Evey, South Beavercreek, and Somptueux.