The Technocracy of The New Crimson Directorate
“Pride in Wisdom,Strenght in Rationality”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Technocracy of The New Crimson Directorate is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Davius Gureisky with an even hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The quiet, industrious population of 2.397 billion Crimsonians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Novus Scintillam. The average income tax rate is 80.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming New Crimson Directoratean economy, worth 232 trillion Crimson Denariis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 96,804 Crimson Denariis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The New Crimson Directorate's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The New Crimson Directorate was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates and Healthiest Citizens and the Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : The New Crimson Directorate's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in The New Crimson Directorate, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in The New Crimson Directorate, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in The New Crimson Directorate, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : The New Crimson Directorate relocated from Lazarus to The East Pacific.
- : The New Crimson Directorate was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The New Crimson Directorate ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : The New Crimson Directorate was endorsed by The Federation of Peoples Republic of GG.
- : The New Crimson Directorate lost the endorsement of The Democratic Republic of Sokala.