The Bruh of The Miltonia
“momento de bruh”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Bruh of The Miltonia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mily G with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.177 billion miltonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of San Miguel. The average income tax rate is 68.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient miltonian economy, worth 951 trillion miltonons a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 132,606 miltonons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", street preachers spend more time condemning government bureaucracy than passers-by, and sleep-deprived officials are known to collapse after late night revision for their examinations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Miltonia's national animal is the Boxihuahua, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Miltonia's influence in APSIA rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Miltonia's influence in APSIA rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Miltonia lodged a message on the APSIA Regional Message Board.
- : The Miltonia's influence in APSIA rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Miltonia's influence in APSIA rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : The Miltonia relocated from Balder to APSIA.
- : The Miltonia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Miltonia was refounded in Balder.
- : The Miltonia ceased to exist in APSIA.
- : The Miltonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.