The Resurrected Empire of The Legion of Mankind
“TIIIIIMEEEE TO PLAAAYYY THE GAAAAMMMEEE”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: The League of Conservative Nations
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Resurrected Empire of The Legion of Mankind is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Otto Schmidt with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, disturbing lack of elderly people, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.782 billion Legionnaires are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Berlin. The average income tax rate is 68.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Legionnaire economy, worth a remarkable 1,396 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 241,465 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents are fined for sending their children to take out the trash after sunset, the government seizes the property of the recently deceased, it's not just poseurs who wear oversized sound-cancelling headphones as they walk the city streets, and it's best to decline if Otto Schmidt offers to buy a round of drinks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Legion of Mankind's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Ottoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Legion of Mankind was endorsed by The Neo Powerian Republic of Dragons of Power.
- : The Legion of Mankind lodged a message on the The League of Conservative Nations Regional Message Board.
- : The Legion of Mankind was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : The Legion of Mankind's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Legion of Mankind's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Legion of Mankind was endorsed by The Holy Traditionalist Empire of Creeperopolis.
- : The Legion of Mankind's influence in The League of Conservative Nations rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : The Legion of Mankind lost WA Delegate status in Monarchist and Democratic Alliance.
- : The Legion of Mankind was endorsed by The Serene State of Quebecshire.
- : Following new legislation in The Legion of Mankind, it's best to decline if Otto Schmidt offers to buy a round of drinks.