The Democratic States of The Japanese states
“The greatness of freedom is what keeps us driving”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: Confederacy of Layem
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Democratic States of The Japanese states is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.054 billion Japanese hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tokyo. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Japanese economy, worth 390 trillion Yen a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 127,995 Yen, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation was recently voted "most likely to betray its allies", hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods, and the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association. Crime is totally unknown. The Japanese states's national animal is the Japanese hare, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Japanese states voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Imperium Anglorum"".
- : The Japanese states voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debtor Voting Rights".
- : Following new legislation in The Japanese states, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : The Japanese states lodged a message on the Confederacy of Layem Regional Message Board.
- : The Japanese states seized the position of Confederacy of Layem WA Delegate from The Elected Monarchy of The United Republic of America.
- : The Japanese states's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Instigator" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The Japanese states was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in The Japanese states, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : The Japanese states voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Jutsa".
- : The Japanese states was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 1 » DoReMiFaSo.