The Democratic Republic of The Great Sevastopol
“Twirling Toward Freedom”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Democratic Republic of The Great Sevastopol is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic population of 424 million Sevastopolers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 9.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Sevastopolian economy, worth 31.8 trillion Rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Book Publishing. Average income is 75,075 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Snitches get riches, criminals always seem to be forewarned of police raids, gambling is outlawed, and the government has adopted a more thrifty attitude to administrating the country's needs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Great Sevastopol's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Great Sevastopol was endorsed by The Democratic Union of New Trisone.
- : The Great Sevastopol was endorsed by The Eco-Socialist Assembly of Davidianian.
- : The Great Sevastopol lost the endorsement of The Eco-Socialist Assembly of Davidianian.
- : The Great Sevastopol was endorsed by The Federated Empire of New-Ferytland.
- : The Great Sevastopol's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Great Sevastopol was endorsed by The Republic of Iukatia.
- : The Great Sevastopol was endorsed by The Federation of Socialist Industrial Council Republics.
- : The Great Sevastopol was endorsed by The Empire of New Soges.
- : The Great Sevastopol voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Elysium Station II".
- : The Great Sevastopol voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Commission on Sentient and sapient rights".
Endorsements Received: 106 » Sojenre, Ayuzhhhhh, Filibustra, The northern Polish territories, The Rhein States, Koda-Land, Aenglaland, Omnistria, Shibutani, Tachycardia, Orado, Ardonii, Pallaith, Bongo Mountain, Ishtimbine, Libertarianists States, Hardscrabble, Yaorozu, The Erie Doctrine, Aerilia, Twinbrook, Regallio, Ellbonnia, Guer Aike, Hulldom, Liberepublia, Yokciq Empire, Bankowiata, Notyoutopia, Great Bights Mum, Varisland, New Lakemba, ForestMythal, Diolando, Corfad, Dreadton, Former English Colony, Hopenadya, Loli County, Sechiole, Heilhum Imperius, Xagill, Pazair, Oannia, Kranostav, Pinguioris, Scroplia, Siwale, Q w e r t y, Kwaj, and 56 others.Sunto, Card Kingdom, Seanat, Zyvetskistaahn, Communist Beijing Must be China, Omicron Persei V111, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, United States of Dictators, Ohiyo, Ethnon, Loutsland, Individualist Catopia, Kastonvia, Meadowfields, Cowbridge, North Bratislava, Miyasaka, Kandorith, Selfgradatude, The Austro Germanic Union, Neo Santos, Merconitonitopia, Riocht mor Daraen, Ovekisu, Runeda, Kurkmeistan, Lefevrerismo, Revrielleverizzlan, Guslantis, The Arverni Lands, Cobolica, Kaschovia, TheLandOfFunFunFun, PotatoFarmers, Unshleepd, Intion North, Parpyduckland, Radicaster, Wolffoxia, GrayingOut, Liberate World Order, The Serdey Islands, Alqaran, King Rainbow Cat, Maott, Greater Cesnica, Idotistanistan, Tsandonown, Chipoli, New Soges, Socialist Industrial Council Republics, Iukatia, New-Ferytland, Davidianian, and New Trisone.