The Federation of The Culture25
“Money is a sign of poverty.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federation of The Culture25 is a huge, genial nation, notable for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 896 million Culture Citizens are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Demented but Determined. The average income tax rate is 90.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Culturian economy, worth 101 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 112,984 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unshaven men are viewed with suspicion in courts of law, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property, Leader affectionately nicknames supporters by number, and the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Culture25's national animal is the Idiran, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Culture25 was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : The Culture25 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : The Culture25 voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : The Culture25 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".
- : The Culture25 was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : The Culture25 was endorsed by The Holy Communist Space Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : The Culture25 voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Following new legislation in The Culture25, the Fashion Channel can only be viewed on widescreen TVs.
- : Following new legislation in The Culture25, Leader affectionately nicknames supporters by number.
- : Following new legislation in The Culture25, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Volaworand, WI SD EA D, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Canmore, Corgitopiaa, Qvait, Tepertopia, Nowa Europa, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, New Briantown, Auphelia, Treir, Phanama, Belschaft, Bleakfoot, Bartonia Nova, Andinla, Wallechi, Wehraboos, Purple Hyacinth, New Goldman, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, PenguinPies, Zataras, Aumeltopia, Holota, Qawe, Kandorith, The Altan, Erinor, Rebel-topia, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Jehenna, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Margila Islands, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, Sedunn, and 7 others.Carrelie, Yeses, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.