The Constitutional Monarchy of The Axman Empire
“Humanity United as one”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Page
The Constitutional Monarchy of The Axman Empire is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Kaiser Gustav von Axman IV with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.901 billion Axmanean love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unity. The average income tax rate is 91.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Axmanean economy, worth 320 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 110,323 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, nude art is becoming wildly popular, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements, and lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Axman Empire's national animal is the Monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Axman Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn A Bloodred Moon".
- : Following new legislation in The Axman Empire, lines of trenches demarcate the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in The Axman Empire, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements.
- : Following new legislation in The Axman Empire, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in The Axman Empire, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in The Axman Empire, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : The Axman Empire was endorsed by The Union of Exania.
- : Following new legislation in The Axman Empire, you need two tenors and a coloratura contralto to sing the national anthem properly.
- : The Axman Empire voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : Following new legislation in The Axman Empire, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Illeron, Kethania, Marxmeans, Bibliophilius, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Picuros, Phallas, Whatevernext, Rothnia, Keltische, Bruzzundunga, Shamian, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Proletariana, Floreznia, Feyrisshire, Soviet State of Covernant, Pangeaeae, Timofeyland, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, Rohvenn, Karelianastan, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Heitoria, Comuny, 4D Donkeys, Flying-Penguins, and Exania.