The Disputed Territories of The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo
“United in Anarchy, Together we Stand.”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Disputed Territories of The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Council of Yamalo Anarchists with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.796 billion Yamaloans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Guizhoul Yoma City. The average income tax rate is 80.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Yamaolan economy, worth 89.1 trillion Yamals a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,607 Yamals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School uniforms are compulsory, kitchen patrol is dominated by ten-year-old runts, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, and police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo's national animal is the Doman Camel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Choman.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Empire of Carrelie.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : The Anarchist Lands of Yamalo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Marinho Islands, New Briantown, PenguinPies, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, WI SD EA D, Bawkie, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Qvait, Bleakfoot, Beepee, Bartonia Nova, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Amerion, Tepertopia, Aumeltopia, Wehraboos, Andinla, Tughampton, Ebonhand, Erinor, Samofia, Volaworand, Zataras, Farengeto, Rebel-topia, Treir, Holota, Kandorith, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Belschaft, Nowa Europa, Wallechi, Auphelia, New Goldman, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Ottawa land, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, and 9 others.Ceutalia, Sedunn, Carrelie, New Belgrade, Gonrati, Choman, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, and Ipugao.