The Raging Japanese God of Tengaku
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: 0 All Are Welcome
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Raging Japanese God of Tengaku is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and ban on automobiles. The quiet, industrious population of 4.884 billion Tengakuans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 45.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Tengakuan economy, worth 189 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 38,736 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield, public projects are synonymous with yawn-inducing conformity, strange looking men with big red noses are found hiding behind bushes and inside dustbins, and engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tengaku's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tengaku's influence in 0 All Are Welcome rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Tengaku's influence in 0 All Are Welcome rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Tengaku's influence in 0 All Are Welcome rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Tengaku resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Tengaku became WA Delegate of 0 All Are Welcome.
- : Tengaku's influence in 0 All Are Welcome rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Tengaku relocated from Artificial Solar System to 0 All Are Welcome.
- : Tengaku was endorsed by The Republic of Quebecshire XXVI.
- : Tengaku was endorsed by The Armed Republic of FPP-AP 2nd Brigade.
- : Tengaku was endorsed by The Colony of Vex40.