The Purple Paradise of Tarr-Nation
“We're trying our best”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Purple Paradise of Tarr-Nation is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Tarr-Nation Council with an even hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.82 billion Tarr-Nationians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of What'n. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Tarr-Nationian economy, worth 390 trillion Tarr-bucks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 138,414 Tarr-bucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, and protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tarr-Nation's national animal is the Tarr- Monster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs.
- : Tarr-Nation endorsed The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Tarr-Nation was endorsed by The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord.
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, posters on 'Tarr-Nationian Values' advise against being proud of Tarr-Nation.
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, weapons are only sold to foreign governments that are legitimate enough to not bounce the cheque.
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign government's extravagances.
- : Following new legislation in Tarr-Nation, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow.
Endorsements Received: 189 » El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, Territorio di Nessuno, Siwale, Sunto, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Ethnon, Yaorozu, Pleroma Sans Romans, PlanetPunk, Sundred, Koda-Land, United Draconia, Q w e r t y, Universal State Formula, Selfgradatude, Sil Dorsett, Diodone, Shadowrik, Buckerino, Holy Oranz, Zeternia, East Wushen, Sacrento, Alice Gardens, Wineclaw, Xentherida, Kwaj, Maott, Frances Francis the First of France, Former English Colony, Dar es Saalam, Kulgatha, Daiz, Babacar, Malta Comino Gozo, Dutchyland, Kubrostavsria, Choistan, New Chilokver, Dicko, Wilkshire, Amauri, Atain, The Iron Lions, The Rhein States, The Most Freedom Ever, Moubarakistan, and 139 others.Great Bights Mum, New Bremerton, New Pruessen, Niradans, Islamic Cali, Spartoptia, General COE, SORT, Newpromisedland, Ostrolia, Jasminlandia, Vincone Cae, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Omnistria, Valhalla123, Cloydicia, Highton Islands, Cool game nation, Kobagia, Napnomadia, Unsophisticate, Bearical, Hong Kong Empire, Empy, Lunallian, Dreadton, Ninjak30, Yukti, Outer Egorniand, Partax, Federation Terra Australis, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Windmilluminati, Pasargad, The Sinclarian Provinces, Guer Aike, Alunya, Ainsworth, Steraz, Chukstik Illahi, Arimbia, Dopeland420, Vexilia, Ediola, New Lakemba, Plumas, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Helix Labs, Humptalumpta, Ieprus, Bonjoura, Votak Matim, Egalico, Solmetria, Joodey, Acrabinnia, Torakuen, Guslantis, Ibiscaton, Steampunk Ariel, Zemnaya Svoboda, Plangainer, Orven, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Angwayster, Unimaginable Doom, Victoriaans Nederlands, 1 very fast endotarter, Ikea Rike, British Pacific Islands, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Noahs Second Country, Rynion, Test for a new hope, Alpinea, Antityranicals, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Elder Realms, Astrind, Zumlandia, Glurponia, Haor Chall, Zokk, San Xavier, Penrith, Runeda, Orado, Juggernautilus, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sockmanland, New Flos, Duerrlewang, New Octicarg, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, U S Eh, Ponantine, Nakayo, Wisconsota, Gnomewatchers, Potestasia, Eteles, Prydania, United Western Federation, Tachycardia, Miruma, United Kahndaq, Kranostav, PotatoFarmers, Nothru Lerple, Pazair, Prevaland, Seenvorland, Clan Spaniel, Dabarastan, Serendipita Martia, Viridiann, Afcon, Zyvetskistaahn, Eravonia, Parmovand, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, United Anglo-America, Kaschovia, Umuyyad, Abject Ludicrosity, The AP Republic, 21st Century Greece, Central Ryal, Black Templares, Idumetala, Aratani, Castle Federation, Wodan, and Religioncord.