The Federal Republic of Tanzanique
“From the water the mountains”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Federal Republic of Tanzanique is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by President Erufu Dwight Markeli with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.643 billion Tanzaniqueans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dar Es Salaam. The average income tax rate is 60.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tanzaniquean economy, worth 320 trillion Tanzanian dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Gambling, and Retail. Average income is 41,925 Tanzanian dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were, Tanzanique has designated Dar Es Salaam as its capital city, President Erufu Dwight Markeli has just been declared ruler of Tanzanique in an international press conference, and the average cargo freighter spends more than half its service life undergoing safety inspections. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tanzanique's national animal is the Giraffe, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tanzanique was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Tanzanique was endorsed by Airtifae.
- : Tanzanique was endorsed by Senegambinea.
- : Tanzanique was endorsed by Republic of bangova.
- : Tanzanique lodged a message on the Africa Regional Message Board.
- : Tanzanique was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Tanzanique was endorsed by Mozambiki.
- : Tanzanique was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Tanzanique's influence in Africa fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Tanzanique was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.