The Kingdom of Tacosti
“Taco is life join the military”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Hatchling
The Kingdom of Tacosti is a very large, safe nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 182 million Tacostians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.0%.
The very strong Tacostian economy, worth 13.0 trillion salsa beans a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 71,451 salsa beans, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 285,257 per year while the poor average 12,035, a ratio of 23.7 to 1.
It can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom, private law firms are unheard of, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost, and the country is littered with broken homes. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force. Tacosti's national animal is the Golden eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tacosti was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pro-Market.
- : Following new legislation in Tacosti, the country is littered with broken homes.
- : Following new legislation in Tacosti, open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost.
- : Following new legislation in Tacosti, private law firms are unheard of.
- : Tacosti's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tacosti altered its national flag.
- : Tacosti published "Government" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Tacosti changed its national animal to "Golden eagle".
- : Tacosti was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Tacosti, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.