The Collectivist Cyberocracy of Styklelilere
“Renounce the self, serve the whole”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Collectivist Cyberocracy of Styklelilere is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Operator Phillips with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, parental licensing program, and national health service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 6.024 billion Styklelilereans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sumellnrern. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 43.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Styklelilerean economy, worth a remarkable 2,067 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 343,174 Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,199,913 per year while the poor average 71,328, a ratio of 16.8 to 1.
Operator Phillips's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts, the new national anthem passes the Turing Test, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Styklelilere's national animal is the Alsatian, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Styklelilere was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Secular and Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, maximum security fish farms leave caged salmon pining for the fjords.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, the new national anthem passes the Turing Test.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, Operator Phillips's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The Nation States Holy Red Jolly of Celannica.
- : Styklelilere was endorsed by The Kingdom of Taya Dust.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, student athletes gaze forlornly at abandoned Alsatianball fields.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, boys who take just one date to the high school prom are called 'losers'.
- : Following new legislation in Styklelilere, politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech.
Endorsements Received: 62 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Roissyland, Am Echad, Ribanzi, Survivoristan, H-Zhena, Ver Norge, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Sansangra, Dark Edgyness, The Happian Union, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Broengtopia, British Calradia, Thyaclinia, Brotherland, Wiranath, Slui, Axdel, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, Pakitsk, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kalaratri, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, EnderShnovia, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, United China Nation, Escade, Marrico, The Romanum Legio, Liberstankonia, Grossvietnam, Sericena, Staynes, Stanisiti, Commodore Badger, Johnny Appleseed1, Encurage, Lucifers Kids, Under Sea Desert, and 12 others.Avakael, BNV, Zukchiva, Firenation91, Feu de Glace, Ramaeus, Matdor, Valdwall, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Taya Dust, and Celannica.