The Republic of Stuff-istan
“Oil floats on water”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Republic of Stuff-istan is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 630 million Stuff-istanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Troll city. The average income tax rate is 72.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Stuff-istanian economy, worth 33.7 trillion dogecoins a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Retail. Average income is 53,516 dogecoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
All recreational drugs are legal, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stuff-istan's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stuff-istan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Stuff-istan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Stuff-istan was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : Following new legislation in Stuff-istan, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Stuff-istan was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Following new legislation in Stuff-istan, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Stuff-istan was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Stuff-istan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Stuff-istan was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Stuff-istan was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Tepertopia, Volaworand, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Amerion, PenguinPies, Jehenna, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Nowa Europa, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Treir, Rebel-topia, New Briantown, Andinla, Truskawkoland, Belschaft, Wallechi, Auphelia, Bartonia Nova, Wehraboos, Purple Hyacinth, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Farengeto, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Zataras, Aumeltopia, Holota, Wakandan Tribes, Qawe, Kandorith, Erinor, The Altan, WI SD EA D, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Eskvenn, Canmore, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, and 7 others.Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, and Ipugao.