The Moist Towelette of Storalia
“Demokraci Tuu Kaska Nahri Pivo!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Moist Towelette of Storalia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sekro Vokyora with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, rampant corporate plagiarism, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 15.264 billion Storalians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Storalis. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Storalian economy, worth a remarkable 3,050 trillion Stora L'Kuns a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 199,821 Stora L'Kuns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, t-shirts displaying a photo of Sekro Vokyora performing the Full-Monty are selling out, and airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted. Crime is totally unknown. Storalia's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted.
- : Storalia's influence in Elparia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Storalia endorsed The United States of Imperialist Treka.
- : Storalia endorsed The Ascendancy of Essotori.
- : Following new legislation in Storalia, t-shirts displaying a photo of Sekro Vokyora performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Storalia's influence in Elparia rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Storalia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Storalia changed its national capital to "Storalis".
- : Storalia endorsed The Confederacy of Aquias.
- : Storalia lodged a message on the Elparia Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.