The Principality of St Parra
“Twirling Toward Freedom”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Principality of St Parra is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, devout population of 702 million St Parrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Parra city. The average income tax rate is 56.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong St Parran economy, worth 60.5 trillion parions a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,200 parions, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
When shaking hands with foreign leaders Leader wears an armoured gauntlet, nudity is frowned upon, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons, and politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. St Parra's national animal is the golden-crowned dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : St Parra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : St Parra was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : St Parra was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : St Parra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : St Parra was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : St Parra was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : St Parra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in St Parra, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Following new legislation in St Parra, government crews work tirelessly to retake the suburbs from organized packs of raccoons.
- : Following new legislation in St Parra, nudity is frowned upon.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Regnum Italiae, North of Americas, Invernessia, Rivierenland, Abject Ludicrosity, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Meropis, Yahlia, St Scarlett, Walfo, Elisabethshagen, Drew Durrnil, United Engiresco, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, The Reunited Yugoslavs, The Seven Provinces, Terdiatlans, Dark Matter, Ausvelt, Arlanisa, Othenhiem, Permorania, The New Mexican Confederation, Savinecross, Irminsulia, Wessex and Cornwall, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Nardin, Fjarrej, Estellan, Northern German Federation, Outer Sparta, NorthPortugal, Wombelland, Bavira, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Destyntine, Neuchateau, Leranditale, Vieternozsk, Imperium Anglorum, Dizgovzy, Shaor, Kardjali, Sukitopia, and 8 others.Pavaludia, Chronus, Republic of Satherland, Enway, Someseni, Trixeland, Kanokla, and The Young Ur.