The Principality of St Jean Cap Ferrat
“Peace and Enlightenment”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Principality of St Jean Cap Ferrat is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 333 million St Jean Cap Ferratians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 37.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped St Jean Cap Ferratian economy, worth 11.8 trillion Francs a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 35,314 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The St Jean Cap Ferratian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and woefully uninformed voters cast their ballots at random. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. St Jean Cap Ferrat's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : St Jean Cap Ferrat was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : St Jean Cap Ferrat was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : St Jean Cap Ferrat was endorsed by The República Democrática of The New Mexican Confederation.
- : Following new legislation in St Jean Cap Ferrat, woefully uninformed voters cast their ballots at random.
- : Following new legislation in St Jean Cap Ferrat, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in St Jean Cap Ferrat, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : St Jean Cap Ferrat was endorsed by The Empire of Bensonsign.
- : St Jean Cap Ferrat was endorsed by The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : St Jean Cap Ferrat was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.
- : St Jean Cap Ferrat was endorsed by The Federation of Uropian States.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Leiningerland, North of Americas, Continental Social Democrats, Neo-Notre Patrie, Invernessia, Jim the Baptist, Terdiatlans, Meropis, Yahlia, Ausvelt, Saint Domingo, Abject Ludicrosity, Northern German Federation, The Scandinavian Realm, Thracia Republic, Elisabethshagen, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Irminsulia, Rivierenland, The Champions League, Walfo, Dauershire, Gor Kebab, Imperium Anglorum, Mons Graupius, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Oriental Empire, United Engiresco, Othenhiem, Shaor, GanymedEuropa, The Seven Provinces, An Clar, The New Nordic Union, Falvaard, Prussian-Union, St Scarlett, Republic of Satherland, Dark Matter, Destyntine, Chioganah, Crestphalia, Leranditale, The Kingdom of Denmark, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Regnum Italiae, Drew Durrnil, Neuchateau, Greater Icelandia, Nardin, and 11 others.Yoannes, Pais das Caricatas, Canovium, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, Ashckar, Uropian States, Someseni, Kanokla, The New Mexican Confederation, and Trixeland.