The Empire of Space Marine 43
“For The Emperor!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Empire of Space Marine 43 is a very large, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning Aquila population. The hard-working population of 187 million Space Marine 43ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 25.9%.
The Space Marine 43ian economy, worth 6.97 trillion Throne Gelts a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Furniture Restoration, and Gambling. Average income is 37,255 Throne Gelts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Space Marine 43's national animal is the Aquila.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Space Marine 43's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Space Marine 43 relocated from Treciene to Artificial Solar System.
- : Space Marine 43 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Space Marine 43 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Space Marine 43 became WA Delegate of Treciene.
- : Space Marine 43's influence in Treciene rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Space Marine 43 relocated from The Pagan Alliance to Treciene.
- : Space Marine 43 relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Pagan Alliance.
- : Space Marine 43 was endorsed by The Republic of Ioke 47.
- : Space Marine 43 was endorsed by The Sootopolis City of Gym Leader Wallace.