The United Tribes of Sonnveld
“Honour Strength Courtesy”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Envoy
The United Tribes of Sonnveld is a gargantuan, genial nation, notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 29.753 billion Sonnveldak enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shining Circle. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Sonnveldische economy, worth a remarkable 6,082 trillion sonns a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 204,419 sonns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sonnveld's national animal is the Golden Alphyn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Sonnveld voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Sonnveld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Following new legislation in Sonnveld, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
- : Sonnveld lost the endorsement of The Free Federal Republic of Gujarat Parma.
- : Sonnveld was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Sonnveld lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- : Sonnveld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Sonnveld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Following new legislation in Sonnveld, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.