The Dictatorship of Something is Awesome
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Dictatorship of Something is Awesome is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 4.517 billion Something is Awesomeans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 73.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Something is Awesomean economy, worth 31.2 trillion regions a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving and Book Publishing. Average income is 6,906 regions, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, military spending is on the increase, and TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Something is Awesome's national animal is the black hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Something is Awesome's influence in Suspicious rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Something is Awesome relocated from The Rejected Realms to Suspicious.
- : Something is Awesome relocated from The Steppes to The Rejected Realms.
- : Something is Awesome was ejected and banned from The Steppes by The Refugi Spirit of Oaks 205.
- : Something is Awesome resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Something is Awesome's influence in The Steppes rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Something is Awesome relocated from Suspicious to The Steppes.
- : Something is Awesome was endorsed by The Nisekoi of Lucklife 2.
- : Something is Awesome was endorsed by The Republic of Barnabas-Basil Foulty.
- : Something is Awesome was admitted to the World Assembly.