The People's Republic of Some rocks
“Commuism first everything else later”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Dominator
The People's Republic of Some rocks is a small, safe nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 23 million Rocsians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 57.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Some rocksian economy, worth 1.09 trillion Boldas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Basket Weaving. Average income is 47,456 Boldas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament, the government snoops on private internet connections, judges are all-powerful, and motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Some rocks's national animal is the Coronavirus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Some rocks was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Some rocks became WA Delegate of SPDA.
- : Some rocks's influence in SPDA rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Following new legislation in Some rocks, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Some rocks changed its national animal to "Coronavirus".
- : Some rocks created a new poll in SPDA: "WA Representative Election".
- : Some rocks was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Green Pesto.
- : Some rocks appointed The Democratic Republic of The Republic of Civil Rights as Normal leader with authority over Embassies and Polls in SPDA.
- : Following new legislation in Some rocks, judges are all-powerful.
- : Following new legislation in Some rocks, the government snoops on private internet connections.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Green Pesto.