The Socialist Serene Republic of Socialist Soviet Armenia
“Endorsements Are Always Given Back...”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Socialist Serene Republic of Socialist Soviet Armenia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Agastya Nadadhur with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, compulsory gun ownership, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 4.059 billion Armenians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gyumri. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Armenian economy, worth 772 trillion Armenian Ark Silver Drams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 190,249 Armenian Ark Silver Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations", historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism, and the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Socialist Soviet Armenia's national animal is the Hammerhead Shark, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The Republic of Limburgvolk.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia was endorsed by The United subject of Estoniia.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia endorsed The República Democrática of The New Mexican Confederation.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia endorsed The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Socialist Soviet Armenia endorsed The Fifth Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, the government is suspected of mass disappearing dissidents both at home and abroad.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist Soviet Armenia, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
Endorsements Received: 71 » GanymedEuropa, Imperium Anglorum, Parliamentary Laramidia, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, The Champions League, Feria-Alkaline, Republic of Satherland, Regnum Italiae, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Super Happy Land, The New Nordic Union, ENOTRIA, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Pilipinas and Malaya, Walfo, An Clar, Sloburg, IllyrianAlbania, Prussian-Union, Destyntine, Stromia, Lyallpur, Irminsulia, Alsted, Leranditale, North of Americas, Northwest Isles, Domton, Outer Sparta, Shaor, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Ausvelt, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Abject Ludicrosity, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Terdiatlans, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Sienkahn, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, and 21 others.Azitupia, Elisabethshagen, NorthPortugal, Enway, Meropis, Rivierenland, The Oriental Empire, Drew Durrnil, Crestphalia, Ukallingrad, Mallesia, Othenhiem, Dizgovzy, Pavaludia, Ashckar, United Engiresco, Corsovica, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, and Estoniia.