The Federation of Socialist People of Redondo Mundo
“The People are One and the State is the People”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Federation of Socialist People of Redondo Mundo is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The First Citizen with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.328 billion Redondo Mundoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coral Bay. The average income tax rate is 71.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Socialist People of Redondo Mundoan economy, worth 146 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 110,129 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles', and refugees from other nations are flocking to Socialist People of Redondo Mundo's border. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Socialist People of Redondo Mundo's national animal is the People's Parakeet, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Anglican Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, refugees from other nations are flocking to Socialist People of Redondo Mundo's border.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, orphanages are closing their doors as the government forces parents to actually raise their children.
- : Socialist People of Redondo Mundo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the official Socialist People Of Redondo Mundoan Phrase Book weighs as much as a small child.
- : Socialist People of Redondo Mundo endorsed The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Socialist People of Redondo Mundo was endorsed by The Empire of Rising Sakura.
- : Following new legislation in Socialist People of Redondo Mundo, the environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up.
Endorsements Received: 162 » New Lakemba, Votak Matim, Lulubellia, Guer Aike, Aerilia, Chukstik Illahi, Empy, Cretox State, Newpromisedland, The Tampa Bay Rays, Brucklania, The Rhein States, Pytong, Valentine Z, Orado, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Odelinor, Great Bights Mum, Tvers, Hamerica, Dreadton, Imperial Pieserged, Former English Colony, Bankowiata, North Bratislava, Slyakanya, Corfad, Kranostav, Koda-Land, Hardscrabble, Notyoutopia, Shibutani, Territorio di Nessuno, Yaorozu, Loutsland, Omnistria, Yokciq Empire, Dar es Saalam, Kragsgale, Zzozona, Nodnarb, Siwale, Sunto, Sikol, Selfgradatude, Draconian Progression, Yellops, Joodey, Climeria, 1 very fast endotarter, and 112 others.Pasargad, Heilhum Imperius, Sevinland, East Akra, Wineclaw, Seijitsu, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Xipher, Republica Guilleana, Strongwill, Blyskalia, Sil Dorsett, El Fiji Grande, Port Naga, Ethnon, Frances Francis the First of France, Galbadiana, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, The Pantheons, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Bharathvarsh, His Enduring Majesty, Illusia and Neverendia, Xagill, Pallaith, Xentherida, Runeda, Planes, Super Girl, Madjack, Pleroma Sans Romans, Ravendi, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Solcius, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Star Kingdom, Wilkshire, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Aeolist, Kingdom of KHATTAB, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Nova Arcania, Figyjharli, The Bureaucratic Territories, Zemnaya Svoboda, Communist Lukania, Maott, Gondwanaia, Wapistan, Muqatil, Dangine, Siforpeo, Travislavania, Folenz, Simone Republic, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, TyGerria, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Defense For The World Assembly, Tyirza, Korean-Joseon, Seanat, Tsandonown, Ellbonnia, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Perikuresu, Card Kingdom, Merconitonitopia, Kastonvia, Sopernia, Soleha, Snart, Bearical, Venicea, Unshleepd, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, Lionia, Sahriastan, Tibus Heth, The Calabash Protectorate, Bongo Mountain, Nimarya, The Blazeland Administration, Toilet Man, Pazair, Praeceps, New Celoveniortan, Palgo, Dabarastan, United Soviet State of North Amerika, AmManies, and Rising Sakura.