The Most Serene Republic of Sireeninjarvi
“Don't listen to us from too close.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: Emirates of Futurnia
Regional Influence: Page
The Most Serene Republic of Sireeninjarvi is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and absence of drug laws. The democratic, devout population of 584 million Sireeninjarvians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Education. The average income tax rate is 16.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Sireeninjarvian economy, worth 25.7 trillion futurnian dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 44,061 futurnian dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Sireeninjarvi's national animal is the salmon, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sireeninjarvi's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sireeninjarvi's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sireeninjarvi's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sireeninjarvi's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Sireeninjarvi's influence in Emirates of Futurnia rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Sireeninjarvi altered its national flag.
- : Sireeninjarvi relocated from The South Pacific to Emirates of Futurnia.
- : Sireeninjarvi was founded in The South Pacific.