The Eight Realms of Siornor
“King and servant serve the same Lord.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
The Eight Realms of Siornor is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Krima Kraman-Dhainuraeh with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, feral children, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, cheerful population of 6.78 billion Siorain are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kramanouldh. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Sioric economy, worth 633 trillion tagits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 93,366 tagits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shopping comes bagged and tagged, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, there are no bananas today in Siornor, and newspapers are celebrating Krima Kraman-Dhainuraeh saving over a million cats from trees. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Siornor's national animal is the mare, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Rolsioren.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Siornor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Siornor was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Siornor, newspapers are celebrating Krima Kraman-Dhainuraeh saving over a million cats from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Siornor, there are no bananas today in Siornor.
- : Siornor was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Siornor, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Siornor, shopping comes bagged and tagged.
- : Siornor was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Siornor, the tightness of border controls in Siornor leave a little to be desired.
- : Siornor endorsed The Royal State of Daarwyrth.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Zerphen, Great Palusia, Verdant Haven, Jutsa, The Black Forrest, Lura, Effazio, Prusmia, Sean Fiobha, Rhodevus, Ruinenlust, Great Julunaphra, Plifte, Phillip Isle, Chilledsville, Hyon Delta, Uan aa Boa, Roless, Otuken Yurt, Alcantaria, Shalotte, Galaxiak, Kase, Novian Republics, Velichye, Ecologist Hegemony, Forest Virginia, Ransium, York Zionia, Lofia, The Void Territories, Fartsniffage, Viencia, Republik Hintonia, Ithersta, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Taco Respublic, Wizardonia, Imperial States of Duotona, Ferastenfal, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Love and Nature, Atsvea, Caer Neamh, Ziotah and Riverside, Nordustra, Eryndlynd, 86-land, Forgotten Beauty, Tscharva, and 9 others.Daarwyrth, Anachronolandia, Caterasia, Sonnveld, Kawastyselir, Saint Dolmance, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Bananaistan, and Canaltia.