The Scarlet Symphony of Singu1arity
“Kill the mutant, burn the heretic, purge the unclean.”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: the Rejected Realms
Regional Influence: Squire
The Scarlet Symphony of Singu1arity is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, vat-grown people, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 13.729 billion Singu1arityians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Industry, with Education, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Singu1arity City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Singu1arityian economy, worth a remarkable 5,264 trillion Really Round Pebbles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 383,428 Really Round Pebbles, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,141,751 per year while the poor average 100,891, a ratio of 11.3 to 1.
The government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, and concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Singu1arity's national animal is the flying hippo, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas".
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, it is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Singu1arity was endorsed by The Federation of Ulslur.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, the nationalistic national anthem inspires citizens to literally spit at foreigners.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, airport security is provided by private companies.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, skyscrapers get built in just days.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, teddy bear James Dean (aka "the Rebel Without the Claws") helps convince kids that candy cigarettes are cool.
- : Following new legislation in Singu1arity, it is a silent spring in Singu1arity.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Zavea, Emeseses, Andromeda Islands, Aqueira, Florin, Thuringia Reich, Doormat to the Lord, ThePlace, Volsar, Panormia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Delight, Greater Cesnica, Visionary Union, North Comunist Awelanius, Razorback, Nation of Urie, Magrinia, Mundanus, Fragmented Spero, Arinteriswith, Alsakah, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Aggro, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, Trinite, Kaiserreich Subreddit, United Libor Lefunkistan, Agua de Pelar Porco II, Perfect Sublime Masters, Cazia Minor, Aandruzognivia, Makdon, and Ulslur.