The Lunacy of Servants of Gizmo
“Reality is merely an illusion”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Lunacy of Servants of Gizmo is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord Gizmo with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 13.398 billion Servants are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gizmo City. The average income tax rate is 5.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Servant economy, worth a remarkable 2,533 trillion Cat Treats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 189,124 Cat Treats, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
They say that Lord Gizmo's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Lord Gizmo's wardrobe, and the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Servants of Gizmo's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult Of The Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, the nation's leader is normally just referred to as "snuggle-wuggle-huggy-bear".
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Lord Gizmo's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, textbooks are exactly twice as heavy as they used to be.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, they say that Lord Gizmo's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- : Servants of Gizmo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, immersive video game experiences are interrupted by incessant disclaimer pop-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Servants of Gizmo, there's never enough space in space.
- : Servants of Gizmo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
Endorsements Received: 130 » Pakitsk, VW53Aland, La xinga, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Ridann, Joundia, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Empire of Rijelv, Brotherland, Talitoa, Imperial Akatsuki, A Slanted Black Stripe, Plazland, The Death Syndicate, Libertanny, Narinoland, Wiranath, Mundiferrum, ReeK, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Drunken Seal Islands, Kublam, Bakaworld, Matdor, United China Nation, Headpat Central, New Birblands, Adolanta, CopyCato, Squid Ruinosa, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, British Calradia, Kaigi, Euricanis, Lanagon, Roliganistan, Axdel, Trimmania, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Propwash, Bullpups, Lyontisia, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Enlil, Dragonia, Goodnamesarerare, Dark Edgyness, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, and 80 others.Slys Paws, Grossvietnam, Elejamie, Unger under over, Osterreich und Ungarn, Adavan, Eagas, Sen Jast, Bai Lung, Wanabe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Taurora, Wizardonia, Chubaka, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Tawuse, Kampf Empire, Kyrloth, The Militarius Imperium, Am Echad, Under Sea Desert, Iodinia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Liberstankonia, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Schrebia, Ripsylvania, Distro-Spartica, Blobbo, Lingu, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Yossito II, Raunch, Mays Austrian Nation, Khadah, 3 14159265358979323846264, Dreamersistan, Belora Gyles, Merlovich, Bynzich, Hexyia, Seri Tai Republic, Sovietsoyuz, Chria Deau, North Insomnia, A mean old man, Centrical Union, Pastellene, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Kagorg Bra Corna, Survivoristan, Chriona, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Ephem, Eternal Progress, Modra, New Leganes, Oofery, Kavanos, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Layngderfleethe, Yelkinam, Rawdank, and Flying Snow.