The Commonwealth of Sen Jast
“By The People For The People”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Commonwealth of Sen Jast is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Mario Neta with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.251 billion Sen Jastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Law & Order, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Miranda City. The average income tax rate is 58.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sen Jastian economy, worth 605 trillion jasts a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 142,388 jasts, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Breast milk lattes are the newest fad among hip urbanites, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism, music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs, and the entire entry for Sen Jast in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sen Jast's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the entire entry for Sen Jast in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, music teachers are commonly seen busking in order to fund their music programs.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, breast milk lattes are the newest fad among hip urbanites.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants.
- : Sen Jast voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Sen Jast endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Sen Jast was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, Mario Neta's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Miranda City generates millions of views.
- : Following new legislation in Sen Jast, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Pakitsk, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Eagas, Brotherland, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Kangarawa, Liberstankonia, Servants of Gizmo, Matdor, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, East Malaysia, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Am Echad, CopyCato, The Death Syndicate, Wiranath, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Morrowine, Republic of New India, Fellon, Tretrid, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Greater New Cassandra, Survivoristan, La xinga, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Generousity, and 10 others.Ripsylvania, Ephem, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Technocratic Tagalog, Castle Federation, and Flying Snow.