The United States of Secaland
“Peace, Love, Freedom”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The North Pacific
Regional Influence: Minnow
The United States of Secaland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Kim James with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 2.033 billion Secalanders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 64.2%.
The thriving Secalander economy, worth 158 trillion Secamarks a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 78,067 Secamarks, with the richest citizens earning 5.2 times as much as the poorest.
The banshee wail foretells skies of death, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, and it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Secaland's national animal is the Skua, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Secaland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Secaland was endorsed by The Dreamchaser of El Fiji Grande.
- : Following new legislation in Secaland, it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away".
- : Following new legislation in Secaland, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Secaland, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Secaland, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Secaland endorsed The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno.
- : Following new legislation in Secaland, Secaland City's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Secaland, camera crews have accompanied conscripted dancers to film 'Marching On Ice'.
- : Following new legislation in Secaland, a flood of mandatory divorces burden the courts.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Alunya, Orado, Yaorozu, The Rhein States, McMasterdonia, Pazair, Loutsland, Xentherida, Territorio di Nessuno, PlanetPunk, Great Bights Mum, Miruma, Dreadton, Corfad, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Trillius, Koda-Land, Sundred, North Bratislava, Eravonia, Angshire, Viridiann, New Bremerton, Shibutani, Notyoutopia, Guer Aike, Amauri, Runeda, Federation Terra Australis, Easternryke, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Vincone Cae, Zumlandia, Dabarastan, Frances Francis the First of France, Steampunk Ariel, Glurponia, Wisconsota, Sockmanland, Zyvetskistaahn, Wineclaw, 1 very fast endotarter, Nothru Lerple, Idumetala, Newpromisedland, United Kahndaq, Selfgradatude, Kasazzastan, Daiz, and 23 others.Holy Oranz, Seenvorland, Parmovand, Duerrlewang, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Siwale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Interdimensional Zone, Ravendi, Kranostav, Spartoptia, Kaschovia, Bearical, Ponantine, Black Templares, Shadowrik, Aratani, Valhalla123, United Anglo-America, Empy, Castle Federation, Wodan, and El Fiji Grande.