The Holy Realm of Scorpions Army
“Stand Fast, Stand Strong, Stand Together”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Capitalist Paradise
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Holy Realm of Scorpions Army is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Imperius with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 32.219 billion Scorpions Armyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Ark. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Scorpions Armyian economy, worth a remarkable 9,299 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 288,627 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, and the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scorpions Army's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scorpions Army was endorsed by The Colony of The Strasbourg.
- : Scorpions Army's influence in Capitalist Paradise fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Scorpions Army's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Scorpions Army was endorsed by The Federation of Squirm Worm.
- : Scorpions Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Scorpions Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Scorpions Army was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Darren j.
- : Scorpions Army lodged a message on the Capitalist Paradise Regional Message Board.
- : Scorpions Army was endorsed by Soumilbasu2010.
- : Scorpions Army was endorsed by Kaljutistan.