The Impostor is Sus of Scalizagasti
“Long Live Free Scalizagasti!”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: The Great Experiment
Regional Influence: Diplomat
The Impostor is Sus of Scalizagasti is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Sarah Millard with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 4.001 billion Scalizagastians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bewundal. The average income tax rate is 50.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Scalizagastian economy, worth 514 trillion scalizzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 128,540 scalizzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll, major cities run on potato batteries, builders across Scalizagasti are blocked up with orders for new public loos, and gun-wielding gangsters sometimes deal death from as far as ten paces away. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Scalizagasti's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Scalizagasti changed its national nation type to "Impostor is Sus".
- : Scalizagasti changed its national nation type to "Impostor is sus".
- : Scalizagasti published "Treaty Approval Act" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Scalizagasti resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Scalizagasti published "URA Recommendation: Vote AGAINST "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"" (Bulletin: Campaign).
- : Scalizagasti published "URA Recommendation: Vote FOR "Commend Ellenburg"" (Bulletin: Campaign).
- : Scalizagasti voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands".
- : Scalizagasti voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ellenburg".
- : Scalizagasti voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Scalizagasti was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Thornenburt.