The Empire of Saugeveroulcia
“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Empire of Saugeveroulcia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.713 billion Saugeveroulcians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 67.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saugeveroulcian economy, worth 226 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 132,495 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
A typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, out-of-work actors say they can't complain, politicians have tenure, and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saugeveroulcia's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saugeveroulcia was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Following new legislation in Saugeveroulcia, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Following new legislation in Saugeveroulcia, politicians have tenure.
- : Following new legislation in Saugeveroulcia, out-of-work actors say they can't complain.
- : Following new legislation in Saugeveroulcia, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army.
- : Following new legislation in Saugeveroulcia, citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios.
- : Saugeveroulcia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Saugeveroulcia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Saugeveroulcia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Saugeveroulcia, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Amerion, Erinor, Yeldarbsland, Aidenfieeld, Anserisa, Crystal Creation, Marinho Islands, Aumeltopia, The Worst army of, Qvait, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, Kandorith, PenguinPies, West Pastafaria, Wehraboos, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Corgitopiaa, Volaworand, Kringalia, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Nowa Europa, Sandaoguo, Shefino, New Briantown, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Laamiva, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Alfama, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, WI SD EA D, and 26 others.Rebel-topia, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Libedistan, Westenhald, West Bridgeport, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Ipugao, and East Nagaland.