The Yaoi Principalities of Sancturia
“All Ships Sail As One”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Yaoi Principalities of Sancturia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Grand Prince Rei Sagara with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and frequent executions. The compassionate, hard-working population of 11.717 billion Fudanshis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shougo's Sheets. The average income tax rate is 46.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Fudanshi economy, worth 932 trillion Hearts a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is 79,595 Hearts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fiscal policy hawks decry the sizable "panem et circenses" fund added to the public budget, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, there's more vermin than ever on the metro, and the government's economic policy is "sort it yourself". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sancturia's national animal is the Ship, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sancturia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Sancturia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Sancturia, the government's economic policy is "sort it yourself".
- : Sancturia changed its national motto to "All Ships Sail As One".
- : Following new legislation in Sancturia, there's more vermin than ever on the metro.
- : Sancturia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Sancturia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Sancturia endorsed The Archipelago 🌊 of Marinho Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Sancturia, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks.
- : Sancturia changed its national currency to "Heart" and its motto to "Of Men and of Ships We Are One".
Endorsements Received: 74 » Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Concrete Slab, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Aumeltopia, Corgitopiaa, New Briantown, Erinor, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, The Worst army of, Midand, Tsunamy, Ebonhand, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Tepertopia, Farengeto, Kandorith, Merevane, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Zataras, House Ahsanul, Terran Draconia, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, West Pastafaria, WI SD EA D, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, and 24 others.Beepee, Sandaoguo, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Proctethia, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.