The Mercantile Coalition League of Samuelstani
“Wub a lub a dub dub”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Mercantile Coalition League of Samuelstani is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Samual I with an even hand, and remarkable for its ban on automobiles, compulsory military service, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 13.007 billion Samuelstanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Svastian City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Samuelstanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,128 trillion Puppies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 394,273 Puppies, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,135,303 per year while the poor average 108,757, a ratio of 10.4 to 1.
RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, the people's love for Emperor Samual I is little more than self-preservation, and hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Samuelstani's national animal is the Emperor Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Samuelstani was endorsed by The Decidedly not holy nation of Foril.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, hypochondriacs demand treatment for genetic disorders they don't have.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the people's love for Emperor Samual I is little more than self-preservation.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the new one Puppy coin also makes a handy throwing-star.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, anyone with a tin cup can stop by the welfare office to have it filled with coins.
- : Samuelstani was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Samuelstani was endorsed by The Federation of Greatnessity City.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Katkasistan, Mousebumples, Beriwen, Gooblaria, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Almendron, Wollastonite, Le Libertia, Spudlandia, Woodleland, Arqhua, Trackeendy, Free Rosabell, Brickfield, Corbien, Genistan, Vlazinova, Pirataria, Arvigiel, Yugarritia, Polgaria, Voxum Mortalum, Ipsonasia, Poquaoi, Acapais, Zakanda, New Ryloth, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Purple Ruthenia, Dat Countreh, Bolger, Terra Potestatem, Emastalia, Lethen, Caffeinated, Ajaccino, Koroniti, Kingdom of Stargard, Corovos, West Wirral, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Taskete, Tassaland, Pakistan 55, Algamonzimt, Penlopa, Primorye Oblast, and 32 others.ShadyStans, Sablania, Andradus, New France Republic, Union Lysk, Pygania, Ganud, Geektopia, Pland Adanna, Gressemphe, The Democratic Peoples, Romanengo City, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Cyberpunk, Patriotic Poland, Sudmar Island, Deliber, The Republic of IceIceJay, Caprinia, The Lost Men, Zakronia, Lurinsk, Guatemalan Corsica, Fruitful, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Laudesia, Tital Mania, Sanjira, and Greatnessity City.