The Kingdom of Sachojey
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Kingdom of Sachojey is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and flagrant waste-dumping. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.644 billion Sachojeyians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eshialand City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Sachojeyian economy, worth 294 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 111,262 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 330,269 per year while the poor average 29,407, a ratio of 11.2 to 1.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, it's rumored that Marche Noire knows what the nation's generals eat for breakfast, the tools of the trade for landmine clearance appear to be copious amounts of gasoline and a box of matches, and arbitration is mightier than the sword. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Sachojey's national animal is the owl, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sachojey's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Sachojey, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Following new legislation in Sachojey, the tools of the trade for landmine clearance appear to be copious amounts of gasoline and a box of matches.
- : Following new legislation in Sachojey, it's rumored that Marche Noire knows what the nation's generals eat for breakfast.
- : Following new legislation in Sachojey, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Sachojey, new urban roads are threatening city parks.
- : Sachojey applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Sachojey resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sachojey relocated from The Free Alliance of Aldorria to Artificial Solar System.
- : Sachojey was endorsed by The Federation of Ruthless Gladiator.