The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
“Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense”
|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Astronaut with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.685 billion Sacarians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Westrock Station. The average income tax rate is 10.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sacarian economy, worth a remarkable 3,224 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 275,963 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies, the only thing that can pin down a "superhero" is red tape, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts, and blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sacara's national animal is the courageous monkey, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sacara was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Republic of The World Wildlife Fund.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, blue sky thinkers are reminded that the firmament is actually more of a grey-ish colour.
- : Following new legislation in Sacara, Big Agriculture has the government by the nuts.
- : Sacara voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Kingdom of Atsvea.
- : Sacara lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Atsvea.
- : Sacara was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Sacara was endorsed by The Republic of New Ladavia.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Ransium, Ownzone, Candlewhisper Archive, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Taco Respublic, Turbeaux, Ruinenlust, Wantevolo, Feladria, Window Land, Canaltia, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Frieden-und Freudenland, Cat-Herders United, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Ironic Remarks, Reannia, Novian Republics, Caterasia, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Eryndlynd, Entitize, Cheloboria, Appendia, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Lura, Blon Gre, Jutsa, Pen Blanityion, East Stederland, Hoochlandia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Crowacia, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Ordealius, New Ladavia, Atsvea, and The World Wildlife Fund.