The Republic of Saadiastan
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Saadiastan is a huge, safe nation, notable for its burgeoning Mustelid population. The democratic population of 619 million Saadiastanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 25.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Saadiastanian economy, worth 26.5 trillion sadis a year, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 42,743 sadis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saadiastan's national animal is the Mustelid, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saadiastan's influence in Shinka rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Saadiastan's influence in Shinka rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Saadiastan's influence in Shinka rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Saadiastan's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Saadiastan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Saadiastan relocated from Iran to Shinka.
- : Saadiastan's influence in Iran rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Saadiastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Saadiastan's influence in Iran rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Saadiastan's influence in Iran rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".