The Democratic Republic of Rosescedium
“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Democratic Republic of Rosescedium is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.441 billion Rosescediumians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 73.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Rosescediumian economy, worth 123 trillion DALLAS a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 85,371 DALLAS , and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brasilistanis face layers of paperwork in a different language just to visit a doctor, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rosescedium's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rosescedium was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Rosescedium was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Rosescedium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Rosescedium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, lifelong celibates are surprised to receive government-issue condoms in the post.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, Brasilistanis face layers of paperwork in a different language just to visit a doctor.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, the banshee wail foretells skies of death.
- : Following new legislation in Rosescedium, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
Endorsements Received: 79 » 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Erinor, West Pastafaria, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, The Worst army of, Ralphburg, New Briantown, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Farengeto, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Belschaft, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, Yeldarbsland, Jehenna, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Myness, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Auphelia, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Phanama, Holy Free, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Royaltica, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Zataras, Marinho Islands, Sedunn, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Western Calypso Islands, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, and 29 others.Shefino, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, WI SD EA D, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, The Imperial Of Notsep, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.