The Confederacy of Rosdrikk
“Prosperity and freedom”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Confederacy of Rosdrikk is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 635 million Rosdrikans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Milrod. The average income tax rate is 39.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rosdrikkian economy, worth 67.9 trillion Ros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 106,939 Ros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts, tourists outnumber citizens two to one, street preachers sell salvation with a side order of shame on every corner, and nose plugs are the latest Rosdrikkian fashion accessory. Crime is well under control. Rosdrikk's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rosdrikk was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Rosdrikk endorsed The Republic of Populaa.
- : Following new legislation in Rosdrikk, nose plugs are the latest Rosdrikkian fashion accessory.
- : Following new legislation in Rosdrikk, street preachers sell salvation with a side order of shame on every corner.
- : Following new legislation in Rosdrikk, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Rosdrikk, every day has been a surprise since weather reporters turned to consulting ancient totems for their seven-day forecasts.
- : Rosdrikk was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Rosdrikk was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Rosdrikk was endorsed by The Holy Communist Space Empire of The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society.
- : Rosdrikk was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Amerion, Bartonia Nova, New Briantown, Nowa Europa, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Volaworand, Phanama, Tepertopia, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Andinla, Marinho Islands, Wakandan Tribes, Aidenfieeld, Jehenna, Ebonhand, Zataras, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Treir, Kandorith, Synarion, Erinor, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Purple Hyacinth, Canmore, Tsunamy, Abarri, Rebel-topia, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Ceutalia, Linguiniland, Scu Greinne, Margila Islands, Holota, Blondiesland, Qawe, Eskvenn, The Altan, Seythennia, Tsvetania, Death to democracy, and 22 others.Beepee, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Yeses, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Sedunn, Lyland, Enplatia, Tughampton, Gonrati, Noimosini, LadyRebels, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, and Populaa.