The Spell of Rock Armor
“The caster's skin becomes as hard as stone”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Spell of Rock Armor is a colossal, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Cat population. The hard-working population of 6.99 billion Rock Armorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 19.7%.
The Rock Armorian economy, worth 307 trillion Manas a year, is led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Tourism. Average income is 43,962 Manas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rock Armor's national animal is the Cat, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rock Armor's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Rock Armor was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Average.
- : Rock Armor's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Rock Armor's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Rock Armor's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Rock Armor relocated from The little caesar empire to Artificial Solar System.
- : Rock Armor applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Rock Armor's influence in The little caesar empire rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Rock Armor's influence in The little caesar empire rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Rock Armor's influence in The little caesar empire rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".