The Republic of Rimandi
“Strength Through Patience”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Rimandi is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.971 billion Rimandians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 69.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rimandian economy, worth 218 trillion marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 110,800 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, public parks are littered with cigarette butts, and unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rimandi's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rimandi was endorsed by The Queendom of Merevane.
- : Rimandi was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Following new legislation in Rimandi, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : Following new legislation in Rimandi, public parks are littered with cigarette butts.
- : Following new legislation in Rimandi, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone.
- : Rimandi was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Rimandi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Rimandi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Rimandi, films are funded in accordance with the volume of tears shed when reading the screenplay.
- : Following new legislation in Rimandi, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Mapico, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Madreia, Tsunamy, The Tecorogan Federation, Amerion, Erinor, Astraee, Abarri, Maeiland, Soem, Yeldarbsland, The Solar System Scope, Drystar, Curlyhoward, Isokenzar, Lambdaland, Linguiniland, Tilipria, Darakin, The Filippinas, Tsvetania, Jaxon, Farengeto, Theorin, Volaworand, Realms of Madness, The naked people, Japanese Federal Republic, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, Xandev, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Beepee, New Briantown, Luddinlande, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Bawkie, Techganet, Jehenna, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, and 54 others.Rabbitz, North Kanuckistan, Gentea, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Kringalia, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, InnWorm, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Sedunn, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Compli, Omiri, Marinho Islands, The Worst army of, Starsight, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Gonrati, Nova Kobol, Auphelia, Nouvel-Indre, Laamiva, The Radanivans, ChickenDome, Nowa Europa, Well F, The Drakan Republic, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Drugged Monkeys, Temaseka, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Catillos, Myness, Belschaft, B H A R A T, Sword of Summer, Distrotika, Namhines, Coadjuthen, Gecetesse, HOUSE AHSANUL, Imperial Overmesingel, Eirun Sol, and Merevane.