The Town of Ridgefielders
“Ten Years of Ridgefield”
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Town of Ridgefielders is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, daily referendums, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 14.973 billion Ridgefielders live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Industry. The average income tax rate is 1.3%.
The frighteningly efficient local economy, worth a remarkable 2,018 trillion thalers a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 134,824 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Hammering a nail into a wall is an effective death sentence, murder victims' families receive windfall payouts when the murderers are executed, pizzerias must now display shrines to the Pizza God, and future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Ridgefielders's national animal is the quadripus, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ridgefielders's influence in Ridgefield fell from "Diplomat" to "Envoy".
- : Ridgefielders's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Ridgefielders was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Jimblesquart.
- : Ridgefielders was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Ridgefielders was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Ridgefielders was endorsed by The United Monarchal Provinces of South Poopistan.
- : Ridgefielders was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Suvmia.
- : Ridgefielders seized the position of Ridgefield WA Delegate from The Provisional Government of Hagramma.
- : Ridgefielders's influence in Ridgefield rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Ridgefielders's influence in Ridgefield fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".